BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

星期五, 十月 15

I 'M LoSt.......

Today is the first day of the exam ... first day of death ! The first day of the exam is the account ... I tried very hard to study all that teacher had teach! I really finished it... last night, i went to bed early ... I hope i can full with spirits on 2moro test... but feel a little nervous@.@

Get up this morning ... my heart always feels wrong ...

Last night and this morning have received a lot of people encouragement and blessing ... very happy ^ _ ^ But ... I have lost today's test ... TT

on paper 1 ... I do very carefully because every time gave the teacher "wan bun"== ...the whole papers are drawn the focus ... so that did not do the mistake! half an hour later ...... dik dok dik dok dik dok dik dok ...

Done + check done ... ohyeah ~ ~ ~ will not be difficult ... a lot of things teachers have taught me ... I have read! Feel a bit easier ...

After rehat ... went back to the exam ...

... Get the papers looked at it ... erm .... the question i had do it b4 many times... besides the first question...i only can do the half == second question ... it took me an hour more ... the results calculated without imbang ... I was worried !!!death la~~~ == There are many quetions later I had to do ...so i skip it...go on to third quetion.... bla bla bla...i was come 2 the last quetion...but... it was times up!!!

i had done the half only! Ah ~ ~ ~ ah ~ ~ ~ I very" mang zhang" .... I can not get A ~ I'm sorry 2 teacher ...i think my account teacher will disappointed> _ <

actually i have confident b4 ... but now paper 2 broke my confident... I did not heve any mood 4 the exam next week ... I lost the war ...I can not imagine wat will hapen on th coming exam... ..

I am a loser .... TT

0 评论: