BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

星期四, 九月 30

close file

everything was over ... my account project was close file ...^^

For this project ... I would wake up at night when sleep ... think about it I have done anything wrong! Check every times i have found out problem ... Feel it is my lack of confidence in my account bcos of my careful

Recently, many people can say that trouble to project acridine ... really admire Luca Pacioli invented sistem catatan bergu ... simple also can make it complicated ... afterwards made me "a head two big" @ . @

Before , I thought it would slow in time to do ... ! But the time to pass up the project closer to the date ... I'm beginning to worry ! I do the project until late night...so black rim of my eyes were came out.... Ishhhh .....

On the computer for 2 hours a day must take a rest ... but I would sit in front of a computer ... from morning to night! Is tired enough to force ... the results ... recently found myself a headache > <

Finally, finally ... I finished it well ! Suddenly I think i more understand about account... a lot of people often asked , " You're not science class students?y u taking account?..."account very difficult ...y u take account ?"all questions ask me y???

Actually, I dun have interest in science subjects... not much like science ... but dunno y I was in science class...if let me choose in the beginning...i sure not taking bio chemis phy...

But I have stay in science for nearly a year ... to accept the truth now! Perhaps science can combine with my interest ...

I Am grateful to teacher tat i was finish this project ... I want to say thank you to the teachers ! Because I understand the account ... haha ... it is not difficult to say that it is difficult ! It is easy to say that it is not easy ... ... as the teacher said we must do more exercise !

oh yeah ~ ~ ~

(Bcos 2day is AEB 11th anniversary...so 2day i post in english...wakaka...)

0 评论: